Thursday, April 7, 2011
On an absolutely beautiful day at Augusat National the 75th Masters Tournament got underway. All of the pre round speculation was about how Tiger Woods would fare in this years event, but Northern Ireland's Rory Mcilroy stole the headlines charging up the leaderboard with a blistering 7-under par 65. Mcilroy played an amazing bogey free round that included five missed birdie putts. One can only imagine how low he could have gone had a few more putts rolled in. Long hitting Spainard Alvaro Qiuros macthed Mcilory with a 7-under par 65. Quiors absolutley smasehed the golf ball around Augusta National carding his best round at Augusta NAtional Defending Champion Phil Mickelson finished with a 2-under par 70 and is still int contention despite and up and dwon round. 4-time champion Tiger Woods dinished one shot back of mickelson finnishing with a 1-under 71. I amsure that isn't the score Wooods washoping for, but he finished the opening round under par with plenty of golf left to play.
- Pittsburgh: Negro Baseball Flourished Here
- Charl Schwartzel Wins 2011 Masters
- The saying is that the Masters doesn't start unt...
- The second week in April is a special time for ...
- Real Time 2011 Masters Updates
- On an absolutely beautiful day at Augusat Nationa...
- Tiger Woods on # 12 Tee Box today
- RE: Tree Uprooted by Storm at Augusta National
- Getty Images As the beginning of the 75th Mast...
- 75th Masters Tournament Tee Times
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (50)