- Tiger Woods will win the Masters: Tiger finally broke through in 2011 and he will continue his winning ways in 2012. I predict four wins including the 2012 Masters in April.
- Lexi Thompson will not only contend on the LPGA Tour this year but she will win: Thompson is a rising star and her stellar play will continue in 2012. Yani Tseng will have a new challenger.
- Lee Westwood will finally breakthrough and win a major this year: He has proven he has the game and consistency to play on the big stage and in 2012 he will finally hoist a championship trophy.
- The Young Guns of golf will continue to shoot it out this year on the PGA and LPGA Tour: The rising crop of young players on both tours will make some serious noise this year. There is far too much talent out there for them not claim some tour wins in 2012.
- U.S. wins the Ryder Cup: With the Ryder Cup being played on U.S. soil and the reemergence of Tiger Woods the U.S. team will pull a stunner and win the 2012 Ryder Cup 16 1/2 to 12 1/2.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Here are the GolfWiz Blog predictions for 2012:
- ▼ 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (91)
- ► 2010 (50)