Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Copper Canyon Grill, Orlando Florida



The Copper Canyon Grill is the GOLD standard in fine dining in Orlando. After a long day at the 2011 Merchandise Show I found myself looking for a good meal and a relaxing atmosphere and I found it at the Copper Canyon Grill. The wonderful and welcoming atmosphere was only upstaged by the great food.

The staff was courteous and friendly, my every need and want was addressed in a prompt and attentive manner. I had the Smoked Salmon and a delightful Ceasar salad topped off with three wonderful deserts. No I didn’t eat all three, but I had the Key Lime pie all to myself. When you visit Orlando, ask for Amy and Have a great meal at the Copper Canyon Grill. A meal fit for a king!

Copper Canyon Grill

9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 363-3933
WEBSITE:
WWW.CCGRILL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Followers