Sunday, April 4, 2010

The 2010 Masters Tournament


As the 2010 Masters Tournament approaches all the buzz is about the Tiger Woods and his return to competitive golf. The fact that Tiger Woods is the focus of this tournament alone goes to show the power he holds as the face of golf in America.

Monday at 2:00 PM Woods will face the media and face real questions about his on the course and off the course actions. I am sure he will be prepared for the intense media scrutiny he will face. Honestly, I could care less about what Tiger did or didn't do in his private life. I just want to see him back inside the ropes. Tiger breathes life back into golf and the game sorely misses his presence.
The Masters will still the Masters and I am looking forward to walking those plush and pristine fairways. The Azaleas will be in full bloom and the energy and spirit of the the Masters will be in full effect again this year as it always is.

As I make my journey to Augusta I am excited to see what this year has is store for the thousands of Patrons that will will be anxiously waiting for a chance to catch a glimpse of the worlds best players at the most honored and revered golf course in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

Followers